Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Home Insurance - Harmoning Agency

Home Insurance

Home Protection

Home insurance protects your home, garage and other buildings on the property, pending on the protection plan. This coverage insures against a loss of personal property for the items kept in your home, or a rented home and most policies provide coverage for your belongings in additional locations.

Family together on couch - home insurance

Renter’s Insurance

Your child has moved to live in a dorm while attending college. A rented apartment or house is your place of residence. Renter’s insurance provides protection for your possessions for the place you rent or home you reside and is not personally owned. This coverage provides protection like home insurance but without covering the building you are residing. This can be very inexpensive coverage!

apartment building

Additional Home Coverage

Fire Protection

Dwelling fire policies provide coverage for a residence that is not your primary residence, such as a cabin or a house you rent to others.


Flood coverage can be a government flood program or a private flood insurance. Most policies have a 30-day waiting period. Some private companies stop offering coverage when flooding is predicted or imminent.

Property Coverage

Property coverage insures against building and property loss from damages related to fire, wind, hail and vandalism. This insurance does not include flood coverage. Policies can be endorsed include damage caused from back up sewers, drains and earthquakes.

Have Questions?
Ready to Get Started?

Harmoning Agency just launched the GloveBox App.LEARN MORE NOW!
Scroll to Top